Addingham Poor House 1686. Built by the overseers of the poor for the village paupers. During the 19th century became the "Band 'ole". (used by the village brass band). Rebuilt in 2007 by Peter Hindle & Doug Tetley with support from Addingham Parish Council
Low House 1663 former home of William Brear (1841-1911) owner of W. M. Brear & Sons Sawmill a family business for nearly 150 years.
He was also a founding member of Addingham Parish Council on which the Brear Family served for a hundred years, and a major supporter of Mount Hermon Chapel
Low House, Saw Mill Lane, Addingham, United Kingdom