2-12 Station Road/290 Bradford Road. Jessops Taylors was established in the 1880's by George and Henry Jessop who purchased No. 290 Bradford Road, a former cloth warehouse, in the early 1890's. They then extended their mill building back to Rouse Mill Lane in 1900-1910 and extended again adjoining this extension and along Station Road to join up with Nos. 2-8 Station Road in 1924. Nos. 2-8 Station Road did not become part of Jessops until the 1940's. These properties were built circa 1870 as industrial/warehouse premises and are Grade II listed buildings. The firm traded as Jessops Tailoring Ltd until 1990 and in its hey-day employed 200 people.