8675902098 521ca53b13 m
On 17th May 1664 a warrant was issued by Charles II for the purchase of the ground, buildings and wharf at Gunwharf for use by the Royal Navy. The site remained in operational use from this date, with particular strategic importance during WWI and WWII, operating under the name of HMS Vernon from 1923. In 1996 Berkeley Homes commenced the regeneration of the site for residential and commercial use, which was completed in 2010.

Park Road, Portsmouth, United Kingdom