Blandford Civic Society

The Society has approximately 250 members, has regular meetings, newsletters and talks and is actively involved as a constructive pressure group, working closely with the District Council to ensure that development plans are in keeping with the existing infrastructure of the town.
Lime Tree House built by the Bastard Brothers in 1760 for their five sisters

Lime Tree House, The Plocks, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

Old Bank House the Free Grammar School of Borough of Blandford (1563-1841)

Church Lane, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

Crown Hotel This hotel stands on the site of the 15th Century Crown Inn.

Crown Hotel, West Street, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

The Old Rectory

The Old Rectory, Sheep Market Hill, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

Artisan House An elevation of mathematical tiles intended to appear as brickwork.

East Street, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

Greyhound Inn A coaching inn rebuild after the Great Fire by the Bastard family.

West Street, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

Durden's Corner Henry Durden, Grocer created Blandford's first museum above this shop 1807 - 1892

Market Place, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

Subjects
The Bastards' House Rebuilt by John and William Bastard in 1732 for their occupation

Market Place, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

Subjects
The Town Hall and the Shambles completed in 1734 by local architects/builders, John and William Bastard

Market Place, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

The Old House shows German influence, built 1650-70, survived the Great Fire.

14 The Close, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom

Eastway House built c.1735 by John Ayliffe infamous local estate agent, fraudster and forger

East Street, Blandford Forum, United Kingdom