42-46 Market Place This row of magnesian limestone shops are the earliest commercial buildings remaining in the town. They appear on the town map of 1634 and represent a once larger range of 17th century buildings which would have been timber framed. They contain elements of wooden cruck trusses in the roof but the frontages were refaced in stone in the 18th century. Old Bolsover Town Council.
44 Market Place, Bolsover, United Kingdom