Bournville Village Trust

Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury, we are one of the largest and most respected housing trusts in the country, looking after over 8000 properties in Bournville, Birmingham, Shropshire and elsewhere in the Midlands. As well as being a not-for-profit housing association providing rented housing, we manage supported housing, community facilities and landscaped areas on the Bournville Estate, and an agricultural estate.

https://www.bvt.org.uk/

Bournville Carillon a gift from George & Elizabeth Cadbury 1906 - 2006

Bournville Carillon Vistor Centre - The Rest House - Bournville Village Green, Birmingham, United Kingdom

Subjects
The firm of Cadbury Brothers founded by John Cadbury in 1831

Bournville Carillon Vistor Centre - The Rest House - Bournville Village Green, Birmingham, United Kingdom

Subjects
Bournville Works founded by Richard & George Cadbury September 1879

Bournville Carillon Vistor Centre - The Rest House - Bournville Village Green, Birmingham, United Kingdom

Subjects
One hundred years of housing in Bournville 1895 - 1995

Bournville Carillon Vistor Centre - The Rest House - Bournville Village Green, Birmingham, United Kingdom

This Rest House was erected to commemorate the silver wedding of Mr & Mrs George Cadbury 1888 - 1913 By the employees of Cadbury Bros Ltd at Bournville and in all parts of the world as a lasting memorial of esteem and affection as an expression of gratitude for the unceasing interest in their welfare and in admiration of manifold social services to the world at large

Bournville Carillon Vistor Centre - The Rest House - Bournville Village Green, Birmingham, United Kingdom

Subjects
Bournville Carillon The first bells were given to the village by George Cadbury in 1906. And the rest were given in his memory by his wife and son, George, including 15 bells given by his son in 1923.

Bournville Junior School - 140 Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham, United Kingdom

Subjects
In front of this stone stood the house built in 1879 for William Tallis. The first works foreman after Richard and George Cadbury transferred the business to Bournville. The stone was taken from the house on it's demolition in 1967

Bournville Baths - Main Street South, Bournville, Birmingham, United Kingdom

Subjects