http://www.stokegolding.co.uk/blue_plaque/blue_plaque_walk.htm

The Ashby & Nuneaton Joint Railway. Completed and opened for traffic on 1st August 1873. This station opened on 1st September 1873.

Willow Park Industrial Estate, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

In the reign of King Henry IV Thomas Barton "Moved by Kindness and Holy Charity" , bequeathed land and buildings for the provision of "Pavements and Cawsys"

Blacksmith’s Yard, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

The Mangle House

The Mangle House, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

The Free Grammar School

Station Road, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

The Old Hall

High Street, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

The Moats & Tumulus On Private land to the southwest lie the remains of of the moat to a fortified Manor House and a Saxon Tumulus

Main Street, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

The Mansion House and Parke On this site from 1604 was the home of the Trymnell Family

Main Street, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

The Church of St. Margaret of Antioch This medieval church in decorated Gothic style was built and extended during the 13th and 14th centuries

The Church of St. Margaret of Antioch, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

Crown Hill Near this spot following the Battle of Bosworth King Henry VII was crowned and thus began the Tudor Dynasty on 22nd August 1485

Crown Hill Bungalow, Station Road, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

Subjects
The Ashby De La Zouch Canal Opened in 1804 it connected the Ashby Woulds Coalfield with the Coventry Canal at Marston Junction

Ashby Boat Company yard, Stoke Golding, United Kingdom

Subjects