Artists Way San Bacolo Church Known as SS. Rosario Church, SS. Felice and Bacolo Church (610) was erected on the ancient ruins of a pagan temple called Pantheon and was Sorrento cathedral from XII cent. to XV. cent, in 1834 the Purgatory souls Congregationm gave the Church to SS. Rosario Congreation. The church has one central nave, with a large apso and two toteral altars, the cealing is covered with a painting of Holy Trinity.
Via dell Academia, Sorrento, Italy
Via T. Tasso, Sorrento, Italy