Education Offices From 1933 to 1964 Firth Building was used by the Sheffield Central Technical School, formerly the Junior Technical School. During that time over 5,000 boys passed through the school, many progressing to successful careers in the steel, engineering and building industries of the region. The first headmaster, Gwilym E. Thomas, was succeeded in 1947 by Herbert W. Wadge M.B.E. who was prominent in the development of secondary technical education in this country. Herbert Wadge had a profound life long influence on all his pupils. Flourish C.T.S. Forever!
Leopold Street, Sheffield, United Kingdom