Built c1830 - Late Georgian style Davies J.G. & Co Builders and Contractors yard since 1840 Listed Grade II

38 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Timber-framed and internally dated 1693 but probably older Formerly the "At the sign of the millstone" public house - its name derived from watermills that once stood nearby

43 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Nos 47-51 - 17th century origins Originally oak framed Each cottage built separately Restored in 1985 Listed Grade II

49 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Late 18th century - Georgian For John Urmston - Joint owner of a salt works on the River Weaver Note the pavilion wings Listed - Grade II

52 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Nos 53-57 - Brookstone Cottages 17th century origins Originally oak framed Each cottage built separately Restored in early 1980's Listed Grade II

53 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

17th century - originally thatched timber framed building revealed in 2003 during renovations

68 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

17th century - originally thatched Roman numerical carpenters marks allowed prefabrication of oak timbers where trees were felled Listed Grade II

84 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Originally four 17th century oak framed thatched cottages No 89 (inc 87) the oldest is mid C17th William Harrison a carpenter added No 85 and his brother Thomas a joiner added No 83 Listed Grade II

89 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Barrack entrance built 1901 dedicated to the 2nd Volunteer Battalion - The Cheshire Regiment Drill hall to rear has served as a civic centre seating 800 Listed - Grade II

62 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Built 1849 for the Birkenhead Lancashire and Cheshire Junction Railway Company originally incorporating a stationmaster's house Listed Grade II

Frodsham Station Church Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Early 19th century - cellars older Known as "White Hart" 1822-1845 Site was recorded in 1361 as a burgage plot to Henry Torfote Listed - Grade II

Golden Lion Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Built as a Chapel of Ease in 1870's by Rev Charles Cotton - used as parish church during the restoration of St Laurence's (Overton) - 1880-1882 the "Iron Church" was very popular and is now an Evangelical Chapel

61 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Built 1852 Formerly Manor House School From 1863 the principal was Rev Robert Pringle Borwick Prince Warabo of Opobo in Nigeria was a student in 1880s

64 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Subjects
Housed the original town Post Office 1850 Post Mistress Miss Ellen Farrall 1874 Post Mistress Miss Ann Price 1892 Post Master Samuel Ormrod Locally Listed (1900s P.O. Relocated across Main Street) (post Mistress Elizabeth Ormrod)

75 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Telephone kiosk circa 1927 (pavement nearby) K4 style "The Vermillion Giant" Designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott Only fifty were made and this is believed to be one of only four examples known to survive Listed - Grade II

12 Church Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Subjects
Front gable dated 1891 previously The Albert Inn a former beer house of The Atlas Brewery Locally Listed Building

12 Church Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Originally oak framed & thatched Built 1628 as three cottages Chip shop opened 1908 and during World War 1 some 60 soldiers were fed egg and chips in the street Locally listed

121 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Formerly two 17th century cottages Front rebuilt early 19th century as "Ty Gwyn" - the white house In 1844 - home to Daniel Ashley Jnr superintendent registrar & clerk to Runcorn Board of Guardians Listed - Grade II

79 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom