"Ashley House" 50 Main Street. c. 1830 Believed to have been built by Robert Wainwright Ashley, a prominent Frodsham lawyer Sponsored by Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Thomson

50 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

"Crosbie House" Built by William Crosbie in the mid 18th century. In the early 19th century, John Guest Williams started a draper's shop here. By 1851, in another part of the building, there was a private boarding school for boys. Sponsored by Forest Hills Hotel

2 High Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

Built in 1632 as a coaching inn and mail collection point. After the coming of the Railway in 1850 the name was changed to "The Bear's Paw and Railway Hotel" Reverting back to "The Bear's Paw" about 1905. Sponsored by Greenalls Inns

127 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

This 17th century building and the oldest public building in Frodsham was until 1837, known as "The King's Head" At one time the Court Leet of the Manor and, in later times, the parish council met in a room at the rear.

92 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom

This building was erected in 1852 and known locally as "The Town Hall" because various rooms were let for civic purposes. These included an overseers office, a branch library and, upstairs, a concert or lecture room. Sponsored by The T.S.B.

96 Main Street, Frodsham, United Kingdom