Former Clunes Free Library. The Mechanics Library Institution was established in 1862 and reformed as the Free Library in 1874. The building, designed by Sheridan and built by Stone & Barwell, was opened in 1882. The building is notable for its double gable facade and render work.

Templeton Street, Clunes, Victoria, Australia

Drummond Public Hall. In the 1920s the hall was relocated by Councillor William Main to its present site from Lauriston where it had been used for dances and entertainment for the war effort (World War 1) and as a courtroom. In 1922 the hall was used as a Free Library and for community activities such as square dancing.

Lauriston-Drummond Road, Drummond, Victoria, Australia

Leonards Hill Public Hall. The former Mechanics Institute and Free Library was constructed in 1884 in the small timber milling settlement of Leonard's Hill. The township was established to supply hewn and split timber from the Wombat Forests to the gold mining companies around the district.

Ballan-Daylesford Road, Leonards Hill, Victoria, Australia

Trentham Police Complex. The complex illustrates a small Victorian country police station, and opened in 1866. The standard Public Works Department prefabricated timber police office/barracks and portable two cell lock-up are rare early designs (pre 1865).

?, Trentham, Victoria, Australia

Mollongghip Hall. The hall was built by local labour in the late 19th century. It has been the social centre for the farming community for over 100 years.

?, Mollongghip, Victoria, Australia