This plaque is to commemorate the unveiling of the world's first permanent projection onto a wall memorial by the Worshipful Mayor of Blackpool Cllr Mary Smith November 3rd 2008.

Cenotaph, Blackpool, United Kingdom

Ina Lochhead McNeill MB., Ch.B (Glasgow) 1869 - 1949 lived here Appointed first woman surgeon to the Wolverhampton Women's Hospital in 1902

24 Tettenhall Rd, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Pete Robinson 1888-1921 drummer and band leader with The SSO lived here 1915-1917

8 Crewdson Road, the Oval, London, United Kingdom

Celebrating 120 years of film in Sussex. "Electric Animated Photos" first shown in Worthing at the Pier Pavilion on 31st August 1896.

Pier, Worthing, United Kingdom

Harveys Wine Vaults A few yards ahead of this spot under the Swan Centre are buried medieval vaults, which may have been the undercroft of a merchants cellars by the world renowned Bristol Sherry Company Harveys, which operated here for nearly 150 years until 1967. This was at the top of Swan Street formerly known as 'Behind the shops' which included three ancient pubs, The Fox, The Black Bull, and The Swan Hotel. They faced the rear of the High Street where the famous seventeenth century preacher Richard Baxter lived. This wa all removed to develop The Swan Centre in 1968.

Swan Shopping Centre, Coventry Street, Kidderminster, United Kingdom

Slingfield Mill was built in 1864 by Thomas Lea. The architects were Lockwood and Mawson of Bradford, well known for their textile mills. The finest yarns for the carpet industry were spuin on machinery driven by a steam engine powered from boilers in the nearby boilerhouse with its square chimney. In 1920 Lea Ltd became part of Carpet Trades who sold it to Brintons in 1948. By the late 1980's yarn spinning had ceased and in 2003 the Mill became a retail outlet.

Slingfield Mill, Weavers Wharf, Kidderminster, United Kingdom

14, St John’s Street. This early 18th century house with its typically steep roofline is the oldest property in the street. From 1839 it was a solicitor's office, first of George England and then of successive generations of the Green family, who played an important part in Howdenshire's local government, acting as clerks to many public bodies until 1985.

14, St John’s Street, Howden, United Kingdom

The Spotted Cow. On this site stood the Spotted Cow, popular as a beer house with the farmers attending the Corn Market. For many years it was kept by the Harrison family and eventually became a lodging house, often used by Irish farm workers until the 1960s. It was saved from demolition and is now restored as a private house.

, Howden, United Kingdom

Southwell Baptist Church This impressive Georgian building was originally the Southwell Parish Workhouse, built in 1808. In 1839 members of the Baptist Church bought this building from the Poor Law Guardians for £1,450. This sum included the conversion of the Workhouse to a Chapel and Manse for the Pastor. Before 1839 there had been a Baptist Church in the town, centred in Westhorpe, where a barn was used for services. An adjacent piece of land was used for burials. Today the chapel is used for many community activities as well as for worship.

?, Southwell, United Kingdom

18th Century Steam Pumping Engines. Three Newcomen pumping engines drained Heaton Banks Colliery in the early 1700s. Part of the greatest concentration of steam power in the world at the time.

Ouseburn Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Heaton’s Last Colliery. The colliery on this site closed in the 1860s, ending almost 150 years when Heaton was at the technological forefront of world coalmining.

Heaton Park Court, Heaton Park Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Jesmond Flint Mill. Among the trees on the left are the remains of an 18th to 19th Century flint mill. Flint, carried back from London as ballast in collier ships, was ground for use in the pottery industry.

Jesmond Vale Footbridge, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

The High Main Coal Seam. Surface coal was discovered here in medieval times. In the 18th and 19th Centuries, deep mining of this high quality household coal for sale to London drove the industrial development of the area.

Mowbray Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Heaton Mining Disaster 1815. 100 metres below us, 75 men and boys were trapped when Heaton Main Colliery flooded on 3 May 1815. None survived.

134 Heaton Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Lost Treasures Queens Hall Cinema 1911-1928 The first purpose build cinema in the area opened in London Road on 11th November 1911. After damage during the war it reopened in 1947 as The Florida and closed in 1976 Created by Art Start with year 8 pupils from St,Annes RC Secondary School

, Enfield, United Kingdom