HMS Mercury. The Hurdles was a popular local pub frequented by personnel serving at HMS Mercury, the Royal Navy Communications and Navigation School that occupied the 120 acre Leydene Estate 4 miles north east of here from 1941 to 1993.

The Hurdles Country Pub and Restaurant, Station Road, Brockbridge, United Kingdom

HMS Mercury. This pub, affectionately known as "The Pinky", was the local used by WRNS personnel accommodated in Soberton Towers from 1943 to 1971 and who were training at HMS Mercury, the Royal Navy Communications and Navigation School that occupied the 120 acre Leydene Estate 2 miles north-east of here, from 1941 to 1993. Personnel from HMS Mercury were also frequent visitors.

The White Lion Public House, School Hill, Soberton, United Kingdom

HMS Mercury. The Izaak Walton was a very popular 'local' used personnel serving at HMS Mercury, the Royal Navy Communications and Navigation School that occupied the 120 acre Leydene Estate 2 miles soth west of East Meon from 1941 to 1993

The Izaak Walton Public House, High Street, East Meon, United Kingdom

HMS Mercury. This building was part of the 120 acre Leydene Estate which was home to HMS Mercury the Royal Navy Communications and Navigation School between 1941 and 1993. 55 acres and the remaining buildings were passed to The Earthworks Trust in 1995 to develop an independent education centre for sustainable living.

The Sustainability Centre, Droxford Road, East Meon, United Kingdom

HMS Mercury. The Rising Sun public houses that previously stood on this site were one of the 'locals' used personnel serving at HMS Mercury, the Royal Navy Communications and Navigation School that occupied the 120 acre Leydene Estate 2 miles north west of Clanfield from 1941 to 1993

The Rising Sun Public House, East Meon Road, Clanfield, United Kingdom

HMS Mercury. The Bird in Hand was a popular local pub frequented by personnel serving at HMS Mercury, the Royal Navy Communications and Navigation School that occupied the 120 acre Leydene Estate a short distance north of here from 1941 to 1993.

, Lovedean, United Kingdom

HMS Mercury. From 1952 to 1992 Broadhalfpenny Down cricket ground was leased and maintained by HMS Mercury, the Royal Navy's Communications and Navigation School at Leydene a mile to the north-west. It was also used for hockey. It was at Mercury that the Broadhalfpenny Brigands CC was formed in 1959.

Broadhalfpenny Brigands Cricket, Hambledon, United Kingdom

Subjects
HMS Mercury. The Bat and Ball was a popular local pub frequented by personnel serving at HMS Mercury, the Royal Navy Communications and Navigation School that occupied the 120 acre Leydene Estate 2 miles north west of here from 1941 to 1993. HMS Mercury played cricket on Broadhalfpenny Down from about 1947 to 1992.

The Bat & Ball Public House, Hyden Farm Lane, Hambledon, United Kingdom

Subjects
The Heroes was a popular local pub frequented by personnel serving at HMS Mercury, the Royal Navy Communications and Navigation School that occupied the 120 acre Leydene Estate a short distance from here from 1941 to 1993.

The Heroes Public House, Waterlooville, United Kingdom

HMS Mercury. The Red Lion

The Red Lion, Chalton, United Kingdom

Hampshire Hog and HMS Mercury

Hampshire Hog Public House, Clanfield, United Kingdom

HMS Mercury. The Green Dragon

Tesco Express, Lovedean Lane, Lovedean, United Kingdom