This tablet is erected to the glory of God in commemoration of the Evangelical Conversion of the Rev. John Wesley, M.A., on May 24, 1738. (This site of the meeting room of the Religious Society was probably 28 Aldersgate Street). And of the Rev. Charles Wesley, M.A., on May 21, 1738. The site of the house is near St Batholomew's Hospital. (No12 Little Britain). Erected by the International Methodist Historical Union. May 24 1926.
Aldersgate Street, London, United Kingdom