Heritage plaque 747 waterloo street london ontario canada
Erected about 1880, this building was originally a tavern, occasionally frequented by the Black Donnellys. It later housed a variety of businesses until 1982, when Gammage Flowers, Canada's oldest flower shop was relocated. An addition to the west side and extensive interior renovations were completed in 1991.

747 Waterloo Street, London, ON, Canada