The Old Courthouse c.1550. Once part of the Swan Inn, the Old Courthouse was used for housing the Sessions of the Justices of the Peace, for the detaining and lodging of prisoners and as an armoury.

The Old Courthouse, Church Street, Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom

From 1538 until his execution in 1540 this house was owned by Thomas Cromwell 1485-1540. Lord Chancellor of England to Henry VIII.

12 Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom

Subjects
The Old Club. 'King of the Dandies' Beau Brummell 1778-1840 was a member of this historic hunting and dining club during the Regency Period.

11 Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom

Subjects
Sir Malcolm Sargent 1895-1967 Conductor and Composer. Organist at St Mary's Church lived here 1914-1924

29 Burton St, Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom

Subjects
Lord Cardigan

Cardigan House, 55 Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom