Johnny Cullen's Hill
This railway over-bridge was built in the 1880's. The bridge was traditionally referred to as Johnny Cullen's Hill, named after the Cullen family who operated businesses nearby on East Road, from the 1880's until the 1940's. These included a dairy, a general providers and a transport company. This has now become the commonly used title.
In the 1970's The Soap Box Derby down the hill was a much loved event in the annual community festival.
According to local folklore, a headless horseman has been seen here.
5 East Road, Dublin, Ireland