31404169813 5c3dc74793 m
Hanseatic Warehouse Built about 1475, together with buildings on the site of St. Margaret's House which was built in the late 18th century. Used until 1751 as the depot for Hansa the important north European merchant league. Preserved and converted into offices by the Norfolk County Council in 1971

St Margaret's Lane, King's Lynn, United Kingdom

Subjects