8963050071 9c5f11654d m
Pioneer Library This building was constructed in 1875 as a Free Library. An addition was opened in 1889. The library closed in 1941. It was later used by various government agencies before becoming the home of the Seymour and District Historical Society. The building is listed by the National Trust of Australia (Victoria.)

Corner Tallarook Street and Edward Street, Seymour, Victoria, Australia