3756578 61db488c 120x120
Hospital of St Thomas. Founded A.D. 1180. Originally sited in North Street, but rebuilt in Hoxton Road in 1862; this building was erected by the Scarborough Municipal Charity Trustees in 1955 out of moneys Provided by the wills of Mis M. S. F. Hildyard and John Knapp both of Scarborough

St Thomas's Flats 19-21 Hoxton Road, Scarborough, United Kingdom

3773531 f48ce8fa 120x120
Genevieve Court. Architects Browne Smith Baker & Partners Leeds Main Contractor Clayton & Bowmore Ltd. Normanton 1982.

5-8 Genevieve Court, Trafalgar Street West, Scarborough, United Kingdom