http://www.stratford.gov.uk/

4960651020 1cb9cd4b0a m
Welcome to the Firs Gardens This delightfully tranquil corner of Stratford was refurbished in 1990: a joint project between Town and District Councils. 'The Firs', a nearby house no longer in existence, lends the gardens its name. When it was sold in 1910, Marie Corelli, the famous novelist, bought the gardens to preserve them as an open space for the benefit of the town.

The Firs Gardens - Grove Road / Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom

Subjects
8355784976 5fbef6ff36 m
This terminal for coaches bringing visitors to Shakespeare's Birthplace was constructed by the Birthplace Trust. The multi-storey car par kwas also built by the Trust and presented to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council which made available the site & provided an additional storey. Opened February 1980

Shakespeare's Birthplace Coach Terminal - Windsor Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom

Subjects