This Great Market House was built in 1655 and replaced an earlier building. Major reconstruction took place in 1740 and 1795. The illuminated clock was installed to mark Queen Victoria's Golden Jubillee in 1887. Tetbury's 1300 years of history are shown in pictures in the church and on request a video in the Tourist Office opposite the Church. Erected by Tetbury Civic Society in 1994, and revised in 2000.
Market Hall, Tetbury, United Kingdom