Site of Second UWO Campus
From 1895 to 1924, site of the second campus of The Western University of London, Ontario (renamed The University of Western Ontario in 1923) on the blocks bounded by Grosvenor, St. George and St. James Streets, and the Thames River. With the revival of the Arts Faculty in 1895, the University occupied buildings shared with Huron College.
The University relocated to its present site, north of Huron Street, in 1924.
1 Grosvenor Street, London, ON, Canada