Erected to commemorate the founding of Shamrock Rovers in 1901. The first meeting of Ireland's most successful club of all time was held at 4 Irishtown Road. The club's first office's were in Shamrock Avenue, (now The Square) Irishtown Road. It was this fact that lead to the club being named SHAMROCK ROVERS. Ringsend Park has the honour of being the club's first home ground.
28 Irishtown Road, Dublin, Ireland