Royal School For The Blind Founded in Liverpool in 1791, and moved here, to the site of Wavertree Hall in 1898. Legend has it that these gates will never be opened.

Church Road North, Liverpool, United Kingdom

Wavertree Garden Suburb Institute. Two 18th century farm cottages, converted 1912 to be the social, cultural and educational centre for the local community

, Liverpool, United Kingdom

The Blue Coat School. Founded 1708 by Brian Blundell in School Lane, Liverpool. Moved here in 1906. Architects Briggs, Wolstenholme & Thornley.

Blue Coat School, Church Road, Liverpool, United Kingdom

Church Of The Holy Trinity. Designed by John Hope. Consecrated 1794 by the Rt Rev'd William Cleaver, Bishop of Chester. Altered and extended 1911 by Sir Charles Reilly.

Church of the Holy Trinity, Church Road, Liverpool, United Kingdom

The Coffee House. Probably Wavertree's oldest surviving public-house. In the 19th century it incorporated the Assembly Rooms and the Crown Brewery.

The Coffee House, Church Road North, Liverpool, United Kingdom

The Smallest House. Later part of the Cock & Bottle public house, No. 95 High Street was once known as the Smallest House in England.

93 High Street, Liverpool, United Kingdom