Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Hospital This building was formerly the Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Hospital Built in 1890 and finally closed in 2002. It was established by Elizabeth Garrett Anderson. The first woman to qualify as a doctor in Britain who created a hospital in which women were treated by women only. The building was acquired and fully restored by the trade union UNISON in 2011 and was incorporated into the UNISON Centre.
UNISON Centre, Euston Road, London, United Kingdom