http://www.warminstercivictrust.org/BLUEPLAQUES.htm

The Chantry. Believed to have been designed by the Longleat surveyor c.1755. First recorded occupant John Seagram, surgeon, 1783, remaining in the family until James Bartlett, brewer, bought it in 1889. A dental practice since 1935. Warminster Civic Trust & Town Council

High Street, Warminster, United Kingdom

Subjects
Railway Station. Originally planned by Whiltshire, Somerset and Weymouth Railway, continuing the broad gauge from Thingley. Opened Great Western Railway in 1851, extended to Salisbury 1856, changed to standard gauge in 1874.

, Warminster, United Kingdom

Chinn's Court. Malthouse and butcher's premises with cattle stalls, slaughter house, preparation room, plucking shed, stable, tack-room and cart shed with hay loft over. Chinn's butchers and fishmongers fronted the Market Place.

, Warminster, United Kingdom

Warminster Maltings. C18th origin, rebuilt for Morgans 1879. Later run by Dr E. S. Beaven, pioneer barley breeder and maltster.

Pound Street, Warminster, United Kingdom