http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wattonarts/society/index.htm

6349406371 3d1cf23656 m
The Willow House Built c. 1556, the Willow House is one of the oldest surviving houses in Watton and has been a vicarage, a school, a laundry and a dentists surgery.

2 High Street, Watton, United Kingdom

6349405189 7c844382f8 m
The Old Brewery Built in three stages by Edward Stevens and his son in 1831, 1838 and 1877. Production ceased in about 1912 after it had been taken over by Morgans Brewery of Norwich

High Street, Watton, United Kingdom

6349403767 27d77500c6 m
Crown Hotel Built c. 1760, during the 19th century the Crown Hotel was used for horse trading, had stabling for 200 horses and its own horse doctor.

High Street, Watton, United Kingdom

6350151640 53897f0a2f m
The Clock Tower Built in 1679 by Christopher Hey a mercer of Watton. The lower part of the building was the town lock-up and it is believed that the top held a bell to warn of fire.

Tourist Information Centre, Watton, United Kingdom

Subjects
6350153164 4e30e96887 m
This building believed to have been erected in 1819, became the National School

Past Times Antiques shop, Watton, United Kingdom

6350153584 5b298aee74 m
The Old Police Station Built in 1855 at a cost of £950. It has cells for the temporary confinement of the accused and was manned by an Inspector, Sergeant and three Constables.

High Street, Watton, United Kingdom