11382763974 94c41360b5 m
Bury Farm Cottages This medieval building belonged to Westminster Abbey until 1945 and originally served as hall, chambers and gatehouse to the 13th century moated Wheathampsteadbury Manor House. Manorial courts were held here. Visiting dignitaries were entertained by hunting and fishing for pink trout in the River Lea. Grade II listed

53-55 Ash Grove, Wheathampstead, United Kingdom