14418541401 618a34053c m
Corn Exchange Erected in 1863 to replace the Tudor Corn returns Office. Restored by the Witney Town Council in 1979

19 Market Square, Witney, United Kingdom

14235246539 ee63eb692a m
Langdale Hall. Built as a Drill Hall for the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry (TA) in 1927. Now administered by the Town Council as a public hall.

Langdale Gate, Witney, United Kingdom