http://www.wymondhamheritagemuseum.co.uk/?p=wymondham.heritage.society

Railway station built 1845 on the Norwich to Brandon Railway, later the G.E.R. and L.N.E.R. line to London. Restored 1989 by David Turner.

Station Approach, Station Road, Wymondham, United Kingdom

The Old Grammar School Founded in 1567 by Archbishop of Canterbury. Originally housed in Becket's Chapel, the school moved to this and neighbouring buildings 1835-1903

Middleton Street, Wymondham, United Kingdom

Chapel of St. Thomas a Becket Founded 1174 by William D'Albini, 2nd Earl of Arundel. Present building c.1400, restored 1870's. After Reformation became the Grammar School.

Church Street, Wymondham, United Kingdom

Subjects
The Green Dragon Inn A Fourteenth century building standing near the site of the main entrance to the Abbey. Once used as a shop.

Church Street, Wymondham, United Kingdom

Subjects
The Old Fire Station 1882-1967 Presented to the town by Mrs. Julia de Rubigne Beevor Clarke, it housed the Volunteer Fire Brigade until 1967.

Market Street, Wymondham, United Kingdom

Market Cross Built 1618 to replace a former cross destroyed in the Great Fire of 1615. Formerly the Market Clerk's office, this later became the Council chamber and reading room.

Market Street, Wymondham, United Kingdom

Site of Briton Brush Works (Formerly S.D.Page and Sons Ltd.) From 1890 to 1985 this brush factory employed a large number of the townspeople.

Briton Way, Wymondham, United Kingdom

Subjects