Originally Grindlay's Bank c.1930. Grindlay's bank was amongst the largest banks operating in British India, which then included Myanmar. Notable for its unusual Art-Deco feature, this building housed the National Museum from 1970 to 1996.

Myanmar Agricultural Development Bank, Pansodan road, Yangon, Myanmar

The Armenian Apostolic Church of St. John the Baptist 1862. This is the oldest surviving church in Yangon. It was built by the Armenian community, which first settled in Myanmar during the 17th century

Armenian Apostolic Church of St.John the Baptist, corner of Merchant Street and Bo Aung Kyaw Street, Yangon, Myanmar

City Hall 1925-1940. This site has been the seat of municipal administration in Yangon since 1886. Designed in part by architect Sithu U Tin, it was the first large building to combine Western and traditional Myanmar architecture.

Yangong City Hall, Yangon, Myanmar

Originally the Rowe & Co. Department Store

AYA Bank, corner of Mahabandoola Garden Street and Mahabandoola Road, Yangon, Myanmar

Central Fire Station

Central Fire Station, near the Sule Pagoda, Yangon, Myanmar

General Post Office

General Post Office, corner of Bo Aung Kyaw Street and the Strand road, Yangon, Myanmar

Government Central Press

The Central Press, Yangon, Myanmar

Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue 1896. This is the only synagogue in Myanmar. Yangon's Jewish community once numbered 2500 before mass migration before WWII. The Samuel's, one of the city's last remaining Jewish families has maintained the synagogue for generations.

Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue, 26th Street, Yangon, Myanmar

Subjects
St Paul’s High School

corner of Anawrahta Road and Theinbyu Road, Yangon, Myanmar