http://www.yeoviltown.com/

Baptist Chapel Built on the site of a barn, which had been used as a meeting house since 1717.

Baptist Church, South Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
Mermaid Hotel C. 16th century Yeovil's oldest licensed premises. This former coaching inn was known as "The Mermaid" in 1629.

The Mermaid, High Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
2 Hendford Site of 'The Angel', a 16th century coaching inn. Whitmash and White opened a bank here in 1808, succeeded by Stuckeys Bank (1835) and Westminster Bank (1919).

NatWest, 2 Hendford, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
High Street / Hendford Corner This is the 18th century site of the "Fleur-de-Lis" public house and Yeovil's first post office.

Denners - High Street / Hendford Corner, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
1 Princes Street Early 19th century former premises of bookseller and printer William Porter, actuary of Yeovil's first savings bank.

Connells, 1 Princes Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
23 Princes Street Former offices of the 'Western Flying Post and Yeovil Times' (1851-1857) and Yeovil Post Office (1876-1902).

Greenslade Taylor Hunt, 23 Princes Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
Wyndham House Built in the 18th century as the Wyndham Family's town house, it later became the residence of John Glyde, and then the home of John Gliddon, local businessman.

Bluestar Craft Centre, 33-35 Princes Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
Old Sarum House c. 1730 Built by Samuel Dampier, a wealthy clothier, it was later the home of John Ryall Mayo (1793-1870), Yeovil's first mayor.

Prezzo, 49 Princes Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
Woburn Almshouse 1862 Founded in 1477, in Silver Street, by John Woburn, Canon of St Paul's Cathedral, London, relocated here in 1862.

Woburn Almshouse - Bond Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
Western Gazette

Sherborne Road, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
This stone is erected by Yeovil Town Council in grateful recognition of the splendid services rendered on behalf of the town by the British Red Cross Society in providing a hospital for the care of 1200 wounded sailors & soldiers and to the Baptist Church for the generous loan of these premises for the purpose during the Great War 1915-1919. Alderman W. R. E. Mitchelmore - Mayor of Yeovil

Newnam Memorial Block, South Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects
Church House c. 1750 This house was built as a dwelling for the Batten family of solicitors.

Church Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Yeovil Day Centre 1889 Built as the 'Victoria Temperance Hall', it became an art and science school in the early 20th century.

, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Town House 1849 A police station and town surveyor's house until 1938, this building was converted into offices for Yeovil Town Council in 1988.

Union Street, Yeovil, United Kingdom

The Chantry This 14th century chantry chapel was converted into a Grammar School in 1573 and relocated to this site, from the churchyard, in 1854

, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Newton Road Toll House c. 1850 Built and used as a toll house by the Yeovil and Ilchester Turnpike Trust, following the demolition of the nearby Pen Stile Toll House

Newton Road, Yeovil, United Kingdom

Subjects