All Saints Church, Newcastle upon Tyne
place and church
Commemorated on 1 plaque
All Saints Church This rare elliptical building of 1786-89 (spire 1796) replaced decaying mediaeval Church of All Hallows. Architect, David Stephenson of Newcastle (1757-1819). Closed as a Church 1961 and has since undergone major restoration.
All Hallows Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom where it sited (1786)