Bank Mills
(1831-present)

place and mill

Aged 188

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Peter Hughes on Flickr

Bank Mills This magnificent waterside flax mill and its twin block just upstream were built in 1831-2 for Messrs Hives and Atkinson, former partners of John Marshall the famous Leeds flax spinner. Architect: John Clark

East Street, Leeds, United Kingdom where it sited (1831)