Pendleburys
(1889-1959)

place, restaurant, shop, and tripe shop

Closed aged c. 70

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Nick Harrison on Flickr

Pendelburys Tripe shop and restaurant 1889-1959 This is the last remaining site of a tripe shop and restaurant with its original facade. The shop and restaurant traded under the name Pendleburys, they joined with other to form an association named UCP United Cattle Products The building was erected in 1780 as a townhouse for the Briscoe Family

The Ancoats Lad, 107 Oldham Street, Manchester, United Kingdom where it sited