St. Helens Rugby Football Club
group and Rugby League football club
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Headingley Rugby Ground. Has been in constant use since 1890, the first game being Leeds v Manningham on 20th September. It was the venue for the first Challenge Cup Final, Batley v St. Helens, on 24th April 1897. The first ever Test Match between the Northern Union and New Zealand All Golds was played here on 25th January 1908.
St Michael's Lane, Leeds 6., Leeds, United Kingdom where it played (1897)