Commemorated on 1 plaque
Worcester City Walls Frog Gate Frog Gate was a minor postern gate leading to a mill in the castle ditch. The wet ditch here was fed by the Frog Brook. The gate was first recorded in 1467 and probably demolished in the late seventeenth century. Remembering Vincent and Rhoda Jarvis and their family from Upton-upon-Severn who often visited this Faithful City.
Museum of Royal Worcester - Severn Street, Worcester, United Kingdom where it was demolished (1699)