Horace Farebrother

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Former home of Horace (dentist) and Katharine Farebrother. This plaque celebrates 100 years of education on this site. Leehurst Convent School opened here in May 1914, becoming La Retraite Convent School in 1953, joined by Swan School for Boys in 1996 and renamed Leehurst Swan School in 2007. Leehurst 1886

School, Salisbury, United Kingdom where they lived