place and building
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Lokanat Building circa 1906. - Burmese wording - This building was constructed by the Jewish Sofaer family and for many decades housed several of the city's most prestigious firms as well as the Vienna Cafe on the ground floor. It was known as Randeria House from the 1930s and then as the Lokanat Building after the Lokanat Gallery was established on the first floor in 1971.
corner of Pansodan Street and Merchant Road, Yangon, Myanmar where it sited