William Hesketh Lever
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Hill Garden Shelter. This shelter was built by Lord Leverhulme as part of the Hill Garden and Pergola development (1905 - 25). It was used in conjunction with a tennis court which was located where the pond, built by the London County Council in 1963, now stands.
Inverforth Close, London, United Kingdom where they was