Shut Lane Mill
place and mill
Commemorated on 1 plaque
SHUT LANE MILL This is the site of the pool on the River Sherbourne, which fed water to a corn mill that existed from at least the 13th century. It was situated diagonally opposite on the forecourt of the workshops. The mill was demolished in the 1930s and had many names in its history. the main owners were the Earl of Chester (to 1227), the Priory of St Mary (to 1539) and the Old grammar School (1572-end of 19th century).
Gulson Road, Coventry, United Kingdom where it sited