Charles Fuge Lowder
Commemorated on 1 plaque
This Clergy House was erected to the memory of Charles Fuge Lowder - priest - who founded in A D 1856 the S. George's Mission and in in 1866 this parish of S. Peter, London Docks of which he was vicar, until his death on 9th. September 1880 "He being dead yet speaketh".
Wapping Lane, London, United Kingdom where they was