Market House, Farnham
(1566-1866)

place and market house

Closed aged c. 300

Commemorated on 1 plaque

TonyMo22 on Flickr

In front of this building on the cobbled area, once stood a timber-framed market house. It was erected in 1566 and demolished in 1866. It was used initially for grain transactions, then later as a jail.

Town Hall Buildings, Castle Street, Farnham, United Kingdom where it sited