Pilot Office, King's Lynn

place and pilots office

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Elliott Brown on Flickr

Pilot Office Built 1864 with view of the Estuary Cut to the north, replacing site at St Ann's Fort in the old river course. Linked with the former Public Baths (built 1856) to create the Conservancy Board (port authority) offices 1897.

Common Staith Quay, King's Lynn, United Kingdom where it sited