Ensor Glove Factory
place and factory
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Cross House. In 1810 Edward Ensor erected a Glove Factory in the grounds. His younger brother Thomas took over the factory in 1837. In 1900, the business was sold to Southcombe & Sons of Tintinhull, but still traded under the Ensor name.
12 North Street, Milborne Port, United Kingdom where it sited