Priory Church, Christchurch
(1095-present)

place and church

Aged 923

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Photo of Priory Church, Christchurch blue plaque
Elliott Brown on Flickr

In the Saxon period the adjacent site was occupied by the Church of the Holy Trinity. Between the 11th and 16th centuries evolved the present PRIORY CHURCH The Court House for the Priory Manor of Christchurch Twyneham stood beyond this wall until the late 19th century

Priory Church, Church Street, Christchurch, United Kingdom where it sited (1094)