Cottage Road Cinema, Leeds
place and cinema
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Cottage Road Cinema. Opened as the Headingley Picture House on 29 July 1912 by film pioneers Owen Brooks and George Reginald Smith. It occupies a converted motor garage built in 1908 for the owner of nearby Castle Grove. It is the oldest continually operating cinema in Leeds.
Cottage Road Cinema, Far Headingley, Leeds, United Kingdom where it sited