This building 'Wykeham House' was known in 1916 as The Meeting House ('Te Whare Puni') a resident welfare home for convalescing soldiers of the New Zealand Expeditionary Force attached to base hospital at 'Grey Towers' Camp, Hornchurch.

This is an approximate position

67 Butts Green Road, Hornchurch, London
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview

on 17 April 2005

Colour:

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.